Fourth direct update of the dunning check: COLA 2022 benefits, health insurance, child tax credit …
– Federal Reserve Confirms He Will End Stimulus Spending In Next Months – What Is Quantitative Easing?
– Final Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments were sent on wednesday
– The Senate votes for raise the US debt ceiling $ 2.5 Trillion – What Does It Mean?
– Manchin still not convinced on Democrats’ $ 2 trillion spending bill after call with Biden
– The Omicron variant lead to another stimulus check?
– Inflation exceeds social Security COLA 2022 to augment
– More and more US lawmakers are pledging to support Health insurance for all
– Unemployment rate in the United States falling at 4.2% after 210,000 jobs created in November
Useful information and links
Child tax credit
– Biden faces battle for extension of child tax credit
– IRS sends final payment of the child tax credit from 2021 the December 15
– In Atlanta, some medical students need to get a $ 6,300 stimulus check.
– New parents might see another stimulus check reflected in their tax refund in 2022.
– What is the deadline for claiming additional stimulus check payments in 2021?
– Congress urged to approve a new stimulus check for social security beneficiaries
– Some states could send another dunning check
– How much Social Security payments have yet to be sent in 2021?
– Some states offer to those who receive The additional security income benefits from much larger payments
– Details of the COLA 2022 increase mailed to social security beneficiaries
– What is the maximum Social Security benefit for 2022?
– 5.9% increase in COLA –how does this affect benefits?
– What is the formula for the natural unemployment rate?